Omnigres makes PostgreSQL a complete application platform. You can deploy a single database instance and it can host your entire application, scaling as needed.
- Running application logic inside or next to the database instance
- Deployment provisioning (Git, Docker, etc.)
- Database instance serves HTTP, WebSocket and other protocols
- In-memory and volatile on-disk caching
- Routine application building blocks (authentication, authorization, payments, etc.)
- Database-modeled application logic via reactive queries
- Automagic remote APIs and form handling
- Live data updates
The above diagram gives a general, high-level overview of what Omnigres is composed of, how do these components fit together and what some of the upcoming components are.